Friday, June 09, 2006

News From PageTurner.net

Greetings PageTurner.net Family and Friends,

We hope that you are ready for summer, and to relax and read some great books! There are some hot new releases available for all of your exquisite literary tastes. Watch out for some new steamy summer releases that are bound to keep you up turning pages all night!

What's on my night stand? Well, I just finished Changing Faces by Kimberla Lawson Roby, and When a Sistah's Fed Up by Monica "Dr Moe" Frazier Anderson.
I am currently reading Just Short of Crazy by Nina Foxx and listening too (yep I do audio books also) Dean Koontz's Frankenstein, Book Two: City of Night. For you Techies out there I am also reading Head First HTML with CSS & XHTML. My next read is Baby Brother's Blues by Pearl Cleage (Good Book Club June Selection).

As I mentioned before, I listen to a lot of audio books (on my new IPOD that my husband gave me this past Christmas.) If you are into IPods or MP3 players, you are going to love the Podcast show "Authors In Your Pocket." Each week, they bring you a new interview with some on the country's top authors. Last week's interview was with PageTurner.net author Evie Rhodes, author of Criss Cross.

And last, but certainly not least I hope to see some of you next month at the Black Writers Reunion and Conference in Dallas, TX. I will have the pleasure to presenting a workshop titled "Put Your Best Foot Forward," or as I affectionately refer to as "everything you wanted to know about web sites but were afraid to ask" :-) If you are planning to attend, please stop by and say hi!

That's all for now, I have books to read and web sites to build!

Have a safe and prosperous month,

Pam

Click Here for the June Newsletter: http://www.pageturner.net/news2006/june2006.html

No comments: